ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Monday, July 5, 2010

Old school TZ lust. A visit from a VIP.... and sometimes I think I may have been born a decade late...

Got a great e-mail (and some really great pictures) today from Richard over at Mule Motorcycles. If you don't know much about them do yourself a favor and go pay them a visit... go ahead we'll wait...  LINK  I consider this post to be a bit of a coup for me as I've been drooling over their bikes for years now and for my blog to be paid such a high compliment from such outstanding builders makes me think that I just might be doing something right.  It's much appreciated!

Richard writes in:

My friend sent me your link a few months ago and the variety you have just amazes me. I’m pretty fussy about how stuff looks and I find almost every bike has features I like, if I don’t like the whole bike. We must have similar tastes in bikes. Keep um comin’! Good job! Heres a few pictures of some TZ750’s I restored back in 1991. The pictures are all scanned from photos, so they’re not super crisp, but I thought you might get a charge out of them anyway.

Richard   http://www.mulemotorcycles.net



I guess my 2-stroke lust precedes me.

Thanks VERY much for stopping by and for the great shots.  And yes... I will keep em coming.



Holy S#it!  that is a NICE garage... I swear to god I gasped a bit when I first saw this. I look at this and wonder if maybe I wasn't born a decade late.






No comments: