ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Sunday, November 21, 2010

Update... new build pics:Reader Ride From Norway! Brilliant Gilera

UPDATE:  In my ignorance about this brand I failed to realize just exactly how special a build this machine really is.  For a more complete story about the building of this bike see this thread here: http://50iniepoca.forumfree.it/?t=44399445
Really fantastic stuff Morton.  thanks for the link!

Morten of Norway Writes in:

Hi and RESPECT ! for your great blog !
I have been surfing up and down your amazing site, and it has given me a lot of ideas for my next build.
A really wonerfull mix of bikes and details, keep up the good work and ride safe. Thank you :-)
.........and a pic of my last build, 1978 Gilera Edizione Speciale. 80cc 6 speed Polini/Gilera engine.
top speed: 121 km/h / 75 mp/h @13400 rpm
Med vennlig hilsen - Regards Morten

This is an extraordinary build.  Thanks Very Much for sending it in!


1 comment:

Mo®ten said...

Hi Steve, i`m honored that you liked my bike and posted it on your site.
Here you have a good link if you like 50cc classic racing: http://www.elsberg-tuning.dk/machines.html

Regards Mo®ten