ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hello From Vietnam! A Rare Rumi Scooter.

Mark Brooks Writes in:

Hi 2 stroke biker blog, I love the site and pop by most weeks for a look. Over here in Vietnam we don't have so many interesting bikes, however there are a lot of vintage scooters. Last weekend on one of our scooter runs I saw this Rumi. They are as rare as hens teeth so to see one over here was a real treat. I hope you like it.
Cheers, Mark


Hey even though it's not a dedicated scooter blog I love interesting scooters. Cool Ride.


1 comment:

historypak said...

I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me. scooters kopen