ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I love this bike..

I followed the build thread for this bike for quite a while over on the 2 Stroke World Forum and today I got an e-mail from Ben Alameda with these fantastic pics! I'm a huge fan Ben! Thanks Much! He writes in:
Hey there, Love the blog I always follow up on it every week. Here are some pics of my custom 1973 rd350, I hand made all the aluminum body work and fenders from scratch. I also designed and built the pipes myself from stainless. The front wheel is a highly modified motoguzzi eldorado hub which was machined heavily, I added airscoops to both the front and rear drums. I also reinforced the frame with gussets. -Ben Alameda
What a beauty. I've tried banging out a few panels over the years and this sort of skill is almost god given. I don't often get envious but this is one of those times. Just superb!






No comments: