ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Well It's official! An hour into this and I'm hooked! I can see why gazillions of folks are into this. For my first project thread I'm going to try and document the rebuild of my buddies bike. We'll call him Doug since that's actually his name. I'm currently in the process of rebuilding his bike (sort of) for second time. When he brought it home the first time it looked like this...

click to enlarge..



After a general cleanup and a total engine rebuild....



It came out about like this...


Not Bad really but it still had a ways to go. Fantastic runner now but the frame and cosmetics still needed a ton of work...

stay tuned... more to follow



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that blue colour, whats the name of it and where can I get some? I want to paint my H2 the same colour. Let me know, mtboom@vaxxine.com