ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Friday, February 2, 2007

Another Possible Project for sometime in the next year or so...


My first street legal 2 stroke. A 1972 Kawasaki S2 350. I rode the stink out of this bike for a few months till the crank seals went out. I didn't know much about them at the time so I had the top end rebuilt with NOS kawasaki pistons Igot offf E-bay for a LOT of $$. So It already has a fresh top end and some brand new Pro-Flo expansion Chambers (on the shelf) and some S3 carbs (a little larger but bolt-on). Need to get her apart and get the crankshaft off to Damon Kirkland (The Kawi Triple Crank GOD) for a rebuild. After that its lots of love and cosmetics really is all she'll need. Soon......
I did a lot of things wrong early on with this bike. I owe it to her to at least get her back on the road again. Even got me to Daytona once back in 99 or 2000 or... about 25 pounds ago :)

No comments: