ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Friday, February 2, 2007

Got an email request for more info on the H1. Figured I'd just post a few of the restoration pictures from along the way... It's basically a total spare parts rebuild. Engine was totally rebuilt for a project that will remain unmentioned at this time (out of embarrassment mostly). This was a decent frame I scored so I built it up with parts I had around (mostly) and stuff I had to acquire..

Freshly powder coated frame...


Up on her feet....


More bits-n-pieces...


Almost there...


Rolling...!

No comments: