ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Saturday, March 31, 2007

Well here we GO!!! Firs off I'm doing a complete Re- rebuild of My buddy dougs bike see previous condition of the bike in this http://2strokebiker.blogspot.com/2007/01/well-its-official-hour-into-this-and-im.html . It was in pretty decent "daily rider" condition. All the mechanicals are done but the cosmetics were still lacking. Mu budget was tight but my tme was free so off we go. I actually like building bikes with other peoples money... shrug..
















After a complete teardown, Powdercoat, and some painting reassembly begins.. so far so good!











The boxes aren't exactly "correct" but I like how they came out.












And here she is back on her feet with a kot of work still to go. He's got a set of Jemco pipes on the way and he's determined to get some flatslide Mikunis working on there.

Stay tuned. Much more will be getting posted again now that I've got a break in the action at my job and Deals Gap is on its Way

No comments: