ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Saturday, February 7, 2009

20,000 visits and counting! Thanks!

I just noticed that we recently passed 20,000 visits . I never thought this little hobby of mine would ever get this much traffic. I hope everyone has enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed posting. Please remember to send me pictures of any interesting bikes that you have. Even if it's not a 2-stroke, I post all the good 4 stroke stuff over on my other blog "Motorcycle picture of the day" See link to over to the right. Thanks again to everyone for checking in!


No comments: