ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Monday, January 28, 2013

A CR500 and a nice modded GT550

Mike sent me a link to his Flickr site and I grabbed these two! Nice Stuff! His original E-mail about the CR500
This is my CR500 AFC Supermoto 79RWHP. I mostly run it on the street but for fun I took it to the drag strip and ran a 12.4 @ 101.4mph 1/4mile. It didn't have a soft enough tire to launch hard but still fun beating Vrods and cbr600s! It's a crazy fun bike. Street titled and all led lights. This will be up for sale soon to fund a Kawasaki H1 drag bike :) the wheelie bar on it is from the H1 project haha Thanks
8390796296_e4ef49ff83_b And a nicely modded GT! 8390788416_aaf27d3050_b

8 comments:

wanjiru kimani said...

Great looking bike and interesting exhausts on it. they are v-twins right? I love my Harley motorcycle Exhausts.
Look forward to reading more on your bikes.

Doctor Bob said...

I have some nice pics of a 1974-75 GT 380 on my blog today if you want to check it out. Dr Bob.

Foyej Stuart said...

Very interesting points in your blog it sure cleared many questions that I may have had. I loved it because I did learn a lot from it because of it.



Lone Mountain Truck Leasing

Oz said...

Excelente post amigo, muchas gracias por compartirlo, da gusto visitar tu Blog.
Te invito al mio, seguro que te gustará:
http://automotores-de-alta-gama.blogspot.com/

Espero tus comentarios, un gran saludo, Oz.

Lamak said...

Very cool. Great looking bikes.

Looking for a biker leather jacket made from genuine leather? We have an extensive collection of leather jacket and a eclectic collection of biker leather jackets. Check us out; we also make custom leather jackets and custom size leather jackets.

http://www.leathermadness.com/categories/Biker-Leather-Jackets/

DennRock said...

Great bike, man, love this blog!

Click Here

Richard N said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richard N said...

..My near stock 87 CR500 did 12.35@107mph with just an easy launch on the old road race slick I had on it.

I'd be racing Buick Grand Nationals and assorted door slammers during test and tune,