ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ho hum. Just your average gathering of TZ750 Yamahas!!

Hey There's one!


Oh look there's another one...




And over behind the fence...




With a spare engine just laying around...I mean damm.. doesn't everyone have a few extra TZ engines?


You should have heard these bikes racing. Gave me a freaking hard-on.

2 comments:

Allan said...

Wow! Yeah you dont see that everyday...

BTW, nice blog :)
Always great to see other people who love the smell of 2stroke in the morning

Stuka said...

FAR F****IN OUT..I LOVE TZ'S