ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Sunday, March 1, 2009

More From Sam Simons. A 2-stroke Care Engine in a bike Chassis.

Maybe this is what Gave Boss Hoss their idea! LOL. Interesting how one is transverse and one is inline.

Sam Writes:

Hello Steve,
I'm also a fan of the early SAAB model 93 & 96 cars,having owned several some 30 years back. I'm
presently looking to buy another one.
So,in my Internet travels,I happened across these SAAB powered two wheeled hybrids. One is powering
either a Ural or Dneper ;the other a BSA chassis.
These little cars are loads of fun to drive.There are several great videos on YouTube about them.....

Thanks as always! Sam. Much appreciated!



No comments: