ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Thursday, January 10, 2013

Two Sweet Suzukis! A GT and an RG!

Thanks to Trevor Denning
Here is two of what I consider the best two strokes ever made. the GT I have owned for 26 yrs the RG for 18 yrs neither are standard Thanks TREVOR

2 comments:

Janet Ndinda said...

The two Suzuki motorcycles are indeed great. The designs and colors stand out.I believe the tires can work for Touring Motorcycles

Foyej Stuart said...

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul. A good rider has balance, judgement, and good timing. So does a good lover.



Lone Mountain Truck Leasing