ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Sunday, October 24, 2010

Reader Ride. Radical RD350 Custom from India.

Te-a Writes in:

Hello, My Names is Te-a, I'm from the far north east corner of India, in the city of Aizawl, Mizoram. We are a huge fan of your blog, keep it up. Heres a couple of pictures of a custom RD350, done by my brother Muansanga MSX. The frame is stock, rear suspension is from a 150cc 4-stroke Yamaha R15, tail cowling fabricated, wheels are 17-inchers from R15, 120/80 rear tire with a 100/80 front. Engine is completely rebuilt from scratch, with a stage 1 porting job with a custom built MSX expansion chamber. Custom painted by yours trully. Hope you like it. Thanks.


(My blog - www.mizobiker.blogspot.com)

Thanks very much for sending this in.  I love getting bikes from other parts of the world.  Especially customs.  I enjoy seeing what other people are doing to their bikes.  It's inspiring and it opens up the possibilities.  Te-a's paint work is simply fantastic.  Check out his blog new blog for more examples.
















1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.