ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Friday, November 30, 2012

Reader rides! Some really nice customs RD Cafe's

Murray Pawluk sends in some of his builds! Nice stuff! Sorry Murry, I've been waaaaaay slow getting back to this board.















2 comments:

wanjiru kimani said...

What interesting looking bikes. I think they would look great with some V-Twin Exhausts on them. They really make the bike look great.

Gasser Customs said...

check out National Award winning bike is now officially for sale Read more....