ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Wednesday, December 29, 2010

1987 Rajdoot. India's version of the Yamaha RD350

I lifted this straight off a post over on the 2Strokeworld.com message board. Thosew brakes on the spoked wheels are the BOMB!  Gaurav, if you have any more pictures of this bike or any build pics I'd love to see them!  Thanks!

1987 Rajdoot Yamaha RD350 customized by Speedwayz in India

It is stage 3 ported (done by Mr Sumeet Mehdirata - my tuner and the owner of Speedwayz in India) with rz single petel fibre reeds, yamaha cdi with yamaha r1 coil, xs750 speedo & tacho, carb mod kit with k&n filter, hayabusa hydraulic clutch, hayabusa front disc setup, yamaha r1 rear disc setup.
Currently running on TKR pistons with high compression rings.
Soon i am going to install the zeeltronic vcdi kit and spec 2 chambers.

Thanx
Gaurav 



No comments: