ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Reader Submittal. A Great Gamma from Barbers..

A really Nice Gamma from the Barbers parking lot.

Willie writes in:

Hi,
I took the attached pics while attending Vintage Days at Barber last October(?) with your site in mind. The Gamma is not mine (unless you include my dreams).
Anyway, I can only imagine the abundance of email you get so I won't take up any more of your time.
Thanks again for all you do and again please keep up the good work!
Willie in TN
PS
I'm still both thankful and proud that you posted a pic of my Water Buffalo last year.

And I'm thankful and proud to have the chance to post it. Thanks Willie
Please keep em coming!




No comments: