ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Another Cool "4 cylinder" Triple

Doug Klassen writes in with a nice pic of a sweet 4 cylinder triple..

Hi Steve,


I check your 2-stroke and photo blog most days and always enjoy the stuff you find.


Attached is a photo I took at the Del Mar Concours in San Diego back in 2000. Look close, the mod is not your typical mod job on a the Kaw. The judges were so impressed that they asked the guy to start the bike to make sure it wasn’t faked. It ran and seemed to run well so they awarded him a special technical achievement trophy. Sorry but I don’t have any other info on the bike.


And be sure to check out Dougs blog at
Forty Years On Two Wheels - A personal blog
www.40on2.blogspot.com

No comments: