ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cool bike and a Yamaha Wedding Cake! Awesome!

Davis May Sends in this cool little hybrid and an AWESOME  Wedding cake!  That's a good wife you have there!  Hang on to her!



Hey,
My name is Davis May.  I have sent you some photos of my work in progress.  It is a 1973 Yamaha DT3/250.  This is my first and only motorcycle.  I bought it off Ebay three or four years ago now.  I learned to ride on this machine.  Its kinda of a mutt.  I was not sure if I wanted an enduro or a flat tracker so I kinda did both.
Things I have done-
RD350 Triple Tree
Honda Front Wheel and Hub (went from a 21" to 18")
Fiberglass tail section that was built for a Triumph 
Webco High Compression head
Expansion chamber(sorry no photos of it)
Relocated ignition switch 
Relocated Speedometer (no tach)
Hand Made wiring harness 

I have to give my friend Bill credit for the paint.  He did all the hard stuff.  I just buffed.  

The cake is my wedding cake.  My wife had to know what she was getting into.

I hope that you enjoy




No comments: