ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Nice NSR

I'm going through and pulling all kinds of bikes that were held hostage in my piece of crap spam filter and I only now found them. This one from back in April. Sorry about that Sean. From Sean Larson.
Hi, I just ran across your blog from a link on the L-Twin site. I was checking out the Honda XR1157R Evo, and I saw your link and took a look. Very nice bikes. I don't know what it is about 2 strokes that get the blood pumping...I just love them. I am the proud owner of a 1987 Honda NS400R. Now it's not the fastest, but it handles great, and no one around where I live has one. I attached some pictures.

1 comment:

CuteRimi said...

Honda NS 400 R is a powerful and very beautiful bike, style and design more that the current RD 350. A 2T engine with a sound that stirs the run. Surely it would be nice if it came to Brazil officially. All Yamaha motorcycles made​good 2Q here in Brazil and we are "drooling" in 2T bikes that everyone received the plants. If you still have it, good luck. thanks, @Rimi
------------------------
Japanese Auto Auction Agent