ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Thursday, January 1, 2009

More Don Miller Bikes!

Here's a few more from Don Miller. Great Stuff Don. Thanks and keep em coming! Don Writes:
My 250 Yamaha DT1 250 in a sonic Weld chassis. And our original un restored '68DT1 250.




1 comment:

The British Bird. said...

Just stumbled on your site. As a proud over of an RD 400, very good nick! im getting quite excited. Hubby is going to have it ready by christmas for me. I would love to turn it into a unique cafe racer. Can you buy kits or is it best to piece it together seperately?