ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Thursday, September 17, 2009

A couple of great new blogs...

A couple of new absoluly MUST READ bloggers have come to my attention. The first is Mike 'Stu' Stuhler who commented over on my 2-stroke blog. He runs Stusshots. To quote his profile he's "Fan of all racing, but the bikes are what makes the adrenaline flow and the rush set in."

While drooling over some of his work I tripped across a friend of his. Make sure to stop by and visit Larry Lawrence at The Rider Files for some fantastic photography and more importantly, the stories that go with the pictures.

I've been doing some serious wrenching on my Project -X so ther'll be some updates there later and I'll have more on both blogs later today!

Peace.

2 comments:

Stuman714 in Indy said...

You da man Steve! Thanks for the nod and a tip of the hat to you sir, as well!

Anonymous said...

yo. attractive post!