ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Tuesday, November 3, 2009

David From Spain sends in these great pictures of his neighbors custom Yamaha / Aprilla racebike!

David Writes:

Hi Steve ,

My name is David, I'm from Spain. I´m following your blog a few months ago and I like it a lot. I send you a pair of pics of my neighbour´s bike. It´s a RD 350 LC engine intro a RGV 205 frame,with Kawa 636 R front end,GSX rear end and Honda fairing. He only rides in circuits and it is very fast.
Sorry for my English.

David Your English is excellent! You also speak the language of "motorcycle" very well! thank you for the great pictures! That's a fantastic build!




No comments: