ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Monday, December 6, 2010

Reader Submittal. A pair of cool scooters. One of them fairly radical!

Jesus writes in:

In Spain in the 60 b 70 was very common to go to work with one of
I would like to pay tribute to these machines through this tireless Mobylette manufactured in Spain by the GAC factory in 1972 (with Pat MOTOBECANE). It is now part of my humble collection and belonged to the father of my wife. I also attached a picture of a very special preparation made by joining two other family member and modifying damping and braking system. Greetings from Zaragoza




No comments: