ALERT!!: My othe site called "Motorcycle Picture Of The Day" has MOVED!

Alert, My other site is now known as MOTORCYCLE PHOTO OF THE DAY and is now hosted on Wordpress. If you have questions about the new site please e-mail me at MCPOYD@gmail.com

Please make a note of it and take a minute to check us out.




Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sweet Little T20 Cafe

Scott Jones sends in this cool T20:
Here are some pictures of my recently back together 1966 Suzuki T20. This has an original factory fiberglass tank and seat package which was called the GP kit and supplied on some imported bikes to the US. Ive also got period expansion chambers installed. Not completely finished, but its rideable and almost to where I want it- Something that I can ride and look good without worrying about a scratch or two. Let me know if youd like some better pictures… Thanks!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful bike. Are you premixing?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.